Please note these operational changes are only temporary to enforce the health and safety of all members and visitors. We will resort back to our regular flow of service as soon as it is safe to do so. We have new signage and posters in place around the church building to enforce the new rules and guidelines during this COVID season.
- Service: 8:30am + 11:30am (check-in begins at 8:00am and 11:00am)
- Registration Opens: Wednesdays at 10am
- Registration Closes: Fridays at 8pm
- Members and friends who are in good health
- Have no preexisting medical conditions.
***In an effort to protect those who may be at a higher risk of contracting COVID-19, we will encourage seniors and those with young children (15 and under) to remain remote and watch service via livestream.
- The church building has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized and is maintained weekly
- Cleaning supplies/hand sanitizers/gloves, and masks have been ordered
- Sanctuary will be rearranged in an effort to promote social distancing. Families are encouraged to sit together where possible
- Due to occupancy restrictions, attendees will be required to pre-register for service
- We will permit 100 people in the sanctuary
- Process for entering the building
- Check in for the 8:30am service begins at 8:00am. Check in for the 11:30am service begins at 11:00am. There will be 2 sidewalk check-in stations
- Temperatures will be checked by a nurse, then your name will be checked off from the list and you will be given a ‘checked-in for service’ wristband, at that time you will then be allowed to enter the building. Building entrance will be through designated entrance only doors
- Face masks must be worn at all times by all attendees
- All doors will remain open in an effort to limit the touching of surfaces.
Operational Changes and Precautions
- Sunday School/ CRC Kidz will not be opened during this time.
- Nursery to remain closed until further notice
- Communion Sundays, you will pick up your elements on the way into the sanctuary from the trays located on a table located in the lobby
- Church Greeters, Ushers, and Security will be reduced in sanctuary, no longer stationed at the front entry
- Women’s bathroom - limited to 2 persons at a time
- Men’s bathroom - limited to 2 persons at a time
- Signage will be posted for social distancing
- Classroom space will be utilized for illness emergencies
- The offering basket will not be passed around during the service. If you have cash or a check you will drop it in the designated lock-box either before or after service, located at the back of the sanctuary.
- PushPay will be encouraged in an effort to limit the use of handling cash and/or checks during offering.
- Physical touching and greeting (ex. hugging, kissing, shaking hands, etc) to be restricted throughout service
- During the altar call, if you are in need of prayer, you will be asked to raise your hand and we will pray for you from your seat.
- At the end of service, you are asked to exit the building as soon as possible to allow us to clean the building in preparation for the second service.
At the conclusion of service
- Attendees will be dismissed in an staggered process.
- There is to be no congregating in the church lobby. Maintain social distance at all times.